Saturday, March 21, 2009

Vivien's Drunken Adventure

Following daryl's post heh! Read daryl's post for the details!

Anyway, i want to thank ppl for taking care of me while i was drunk (i still rmb some parts but i couldnt really control myself well). Firstly, I want to thank andrea for accompanying me to the toilet and staring at the toilet bowl and then the sink for 5min before i vomitted. Thanks darren and dicky too for random things heh, dicky lent me his slippers to go toilet.

Ooh yeah things i remember:
- Daryl slapping my lap (damn pain ok!)
- Kicking someone there =X
- Turning the whole chalet inside out to look for absolut red ruby (i even search in the fridge, the freaking TOILET, under the stairs, outside the chalet...whatever)
- Asking around for the red ruby
- Sengkang offering me plain water in the vodka bottle which he thought is still vodka =.=
- Slapping darren and renhao hard on the back (sorry!)
- Acting sober in front of jianwei and renhao (they really believe!)
- Snatching darren's phone from him cos he was videoing us.
- Laughing at sengkang's drunk words (LOL!)

Kk thats about all, at least i remember more than daryl =D

- Vivien (at least more zai than daryl during chalet muahaha!)